ONLINE COURSE WITH PROF. STANISŁAWEM FIRLEJEM
We cordially invite students of music schools, students and graduates of music universities to the Online MasterClass with prof. Stanisław Firlej
prof. Stanisław Firlej is one of the cellists who successfully combine performance practice in the repertoire of romantic, contemporary and early music. Tomasz Lisiecki, parallel to his artistic and concert work, also conducts extensive teaching activities. Since 1999, he has been running a cello class at the Academy of Music in Poznań, in 2012 he earned his Ph.D in the Arts on the basis of a thesis dedicated to the chamber compositions of F. Chopin and X. Scharwenka. His students are laureates of international and national cello competitions. Tomasz Lisiecki is also invited to participate in the works of the jury of national cello and chamber competitions. For nine years, together with the pianist Paweł Mazur, he has been organizing the Cello Master Courses and the International Chamber Music Festival. Philippa and Xaver Scharwenka in Szamotuły. Since 2007, Tomasz Lisiecki has been the president of the Pro Cello Foundation supporting young cellists.
Do not hesitate, the number of places is limited!
Basic online course
- 2 individual lessons online
- electronic diploma
2 lessons x 45 minutes
Intensive online course
04 – 06 December 2020 r.
- 4 individual lessons online
- electronic diploma
4 lessons x 45 minutes
APPLICATIONS, RECRUITMENT, PAYMENTS
- The deadline for submitting applications is November 15, 2020.
- The application is made by filling in the registration form on the website www.eMasterclass.eu
- The admission committee decides about admission to the course. Participants qualified for the course will be notified of this fact via the website within 5 days from the date of recruitment.
- After qualifying for the course, the participant will receive an invoice for participation in the course with a link to quick payment.
HOW IT LOOKS LIKE?
- The online course will be held on the www.emasterclass.eu platform
- After completing the classes, each participant will receive participation in the online course.