Language: Polish / English
Tomasz Hajda – born in 1983, is the first trombonist of the Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra in Katowice, and one of the leading Polish brass musicians.
Since 2008 he has been a lecturer of trombone and chamber music at the Academy of Music in Wroclaw where in 2019 he received a post-doctoral degree in music arts. Tomasz Hajda is being acclaimed as one of the greatest trombone players of his generation and enjoys a high reputation among colleagues and students in Poland and abroad.
– Academy of Music Karol Lipiński in Wrocław
– first trombonist of the Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra in Katowice
– trombonist Sinfonia Varsovia Brass
– trombonist of the Polish Brass Quintet
– lecturer of trombone and chamber music at the Academy of Music in Wrocław
– He has performed as a soloist with many orchestras in Poland.
– winner of many awards at international solo and chamber competitions, including in Warsaw, Katowice, Dąbrowa Górnicza and Gdańsk
– archival recordings of Sonatina by K. Serocki, Concerto for trombone and orchestra by K. Sikorski and Concerto for trombone by W. Frieman with the Polish Radio National Symphony Orchestra