APPLICATION AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
The deadline for submitting applications is May 31, 2021. Number of places is limited.
- The application is made by filling out the registration form on the eMasterclass.eu website and paying the fee via the PAYu or STRIPE or PRZELEWY24 systems.
- The admission committee decides on admission to the course. Participants qualified for the course will be notified of this fact via e-mail within 5 days of the end of the recruitment.
- Participants who will not be qualified for the course will receive a full refund within 5 days from the date of recruitment to the account / card used to make the payment.
- Participants who will be under the age of 16 on the starting date of the course must attend the course with their own guardian.
- If the participant is 16-18 years old, a written declaration of the parent or legal guardian is required, allowing the child to stay on the course independently.
- Sending the application is also consent to the processing of personal data necessary for recruitment and organization of the International Cello MasterClass (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data)
THE COURSE OF THE COURSE
- The course will be held at the Szeligowski Music School in Poznań.
- Classroom classes will be conducted in the sanitary regime. The organizers reserve the right to measure the body temperature of the participants. In the event of an elevated temperature, the participant will not be able to participate in classroom classes.
- Due to the SARS COVID-19 epidemic, classes cannot be attended by persons from outside the group of students.
- Participants’ concerts are planned during the course. Students willing to participate in the concerts will be guaranteed an individual lesson with a pianist.
- The concerts of the course participants will be held in the sanitary regime.
- Class schedules will be available after logging in to the emasterclass.eu website
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to make changes to the plan.
- Each participant will receive a certificate of participation in the course.
ACCOMMODATION AND CATERING
- The organizers do not provide accommodation. We recommend accommodation at the “Środka” Hotel, located 200 meters from the school, where you can get special prices on the slogan “Pro Cello”
- The nearest restaurant is Ghiacci Cafe. You will find there not only very good lunch for which you will get vouchers worth 10% of the price, but also cakes and cookies.