1. The data administrator is Pro Cello Foundation, ul. Brzechwy 71 , 60-195 Poznań, NIP: 7792324904, KRS: 00002922422.
2. The Pro Cello Foundation collects and processes Users’ data for the proper performance of the service. It may process the User’s data: name, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, and home address.
3. We use the data provided by Google and Facebook for statistical purposes and to increase the relevance of targeted ads. It means “cookies”
4. To contact the administrator of personal data: email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. You can contact with data administrator, and request access to your data to rectify, delete, transfer, or limit the processing or may object to their further processing.
6. Administrator may transfer or disclose Personal Data when it is necessary to provide the contract.
7. Booking and lesson payment is made using technology implemented and provided by the MS Office system. Payment is realized via the Stripe system.
8. Personal Data may be transferred based on a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data unless the law excludes such an obligation. Entrusting the processing of Personal Data will ensure the protection of Personal Data by the Personal Data Protection Act at a level at least the same as the security the Administrator applies.
9. Data may be entrusted, among others, to the following categories of recipients:
a. companies providing services to the Administrator, including accounting and legal services;
b. software suppliers, including analytical software,
c. Website content providers and software.