1. The data administrator is: Pro Cello Foundation, ul. Brzechwy 71 lok. 312, 60-195 Poznań, NIP: 7792324904, KRS: 00002922422.
2. The Pro Cello Foundation collects and processes Users’ data for the proper performance of the service. It may process User’s personal data: name, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, home address.
3. We use the data provided by Google and Facebook for statistical purposes and to increase the relevance of targeted ads. It means “cookies”
4. To contact the administrator of personal data: email address: email@example.com
5.You can contact with data administrator, and request access to your personal data in order to rectify, delete, transfer, limit processing or may object to their further processing.
6. Administrator may transfer or disclose Personal Data when it is necessary to provide the contract.
8. Personal Data may be transferred on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data, unless the law excludes such an obligation. Entrusting the processing of Personal Data will ensure the protection of Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act at a level at least the same as the security applied by the Administrator.
9. Data may be entrusted, among others, to the following categories of recipients:
a. companies providing services to the Administrator, including accounting and legal services;
b. software suppliers, including analytical software,
c. Website content providers and software.