Witamy na MASTERCLASSONLINE – internetowej witrynie działającej pod nazwą www.masterclassonline.pl i www.emasterclass.eu oraz platformie łączącej uczniów i nauczycieli na mistrzowskich lekcjach muzyki (łącznie „Platforma”), prowadzonej przez Fundację Pro Cello z siedzibą w Poznaniu, ul. Brzechwy 71 NIP7792324904, numer REGON 300711602 i KRS 0000292242 zwaną dalej („Operator”, „my”, „nas”, „nasz”) .
Niniejsze Warunki użytkowania są prawnie wiążącą umową między Tobą a Operatorem, regulującą Twoje interakcje z Platformą i korzystanie z niej. Korzystając z Platformy, potwierdzasz, że przeczytałeś, zrozumiałeś i zgadzasz się na przestrzeganie niniejszych Warunków użytkowania, w tym między innymi Polityki Prywatności Lekcji i wszelkich jej przyszłych modyfikacji (łącznie „Umowa”).
PROSIMY UWAŻNIE PRZECZYTAĆ NINIEJSZE WARUNKI UŻYTKOWANIA ORAZ POLITYKĘ PRYWATNOŚCI (KTÓRA JEST TAKŻE CZĘŚCIĄ OBOWIĄZUJĄCYCH WARUNKÓW).
JEŻELI JESTEŚ NIEPEŁNOLETNI NALEŻY PRZECZYTAĆ NINIEJSZE WARUNKI UŻYTKOWANIA I POLITYKĘ PRYWATNOŚCI WRAZ Z OPIEKUNEM PRAWNYM.
KORZYSTAJĄC Z TEJ STRONY OŚWIADCZASZ, ŻE TY LUB TWÓJ OPIEKUN PRAWNY PRZECZYTAŁ, ZROZUMIAŁ I ZGADZA SIĘ NA WARUNKI KORZYSTANIA Z OCHRONY PRYWATNOŚCI.
JEŻELI TY LUB OPIEKUN PRAWNY (w przypadku uczniów niepełnoletnich) NIE ZGADZAJĄ SIĘ Z CZĘŚCIĄ WARUNKÓW KORZYSTANIA Z PLATFORMY, W TYM POLITYKI PRYWATNOŚCI, NALEŻY NIE KORZYSTAĆ z PLATFORMY MASTERCLASSONLINE .
FUNDACJA PRO CELLO
ul. Brzechwy 71
Tel. +48618703009 wew. 4
Welcome to EMASTERCLASS.EU – the internet site: www.emasterclass.eu. It is a platform connecting students and teachers to master music lessons (together “Platform”), run by the Pro Cello Foundation based in Poznań, ul. Brzechwy 71 NIP7792324904, REGON number 300711602 and KRS 0000292242 hereinafter referred to as “Operator”, “we”, “us”, “our”.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU DECLARE THAT YOU OR YOUR LEGAL GUARD have READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS OF USING THE PRIVACY PROTECTION.
You must register/create an account and provide certain information about yourself to use some of the features that are offered through the Platform.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password.
You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any reason.
Your account is for your individual use only.
You must provide complete and accurate information about yourself when creating your account.
You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of anyone other than yourself), create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts.
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Platform. For example, you might receive a message from a Student or potential student inquiring about your teaching style or availability.
You acknowledge and agree that Operator has access to and may review any message sent through the Platform’s internal messaging service for any reason or no reason, and the Operator may use the information in such messages for any reason or no reason.
You may receive marketing communications from Operator, and you can opt out of such communications.
– Proprietary Rights. Operator, and its licensors, own and retain all proprietary rights in the Platform. The Platform contains content, visual interfaces, interactive features, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, services, and other elements of the Platform (the “Operator Materials”) that are protected by the United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws.
– We cannot guarantee that the Platform will function at any given time using any particular hardware or connection.
– Connectivity greater than or equal to 6 mb/s (upload and download speed) is required to use the Platform. Optimum wireless connection 25mb/s (upload and download speed).
– Supported: Integrated system microphones and speakers, webcam microphones.
– The Teachers referenced in this agreement and throughout the Platform are independent contractors offering services to Students and are not employees of the Operator.
– Payment by the Student is completed at the time of the Lesson booking for one or multiple lessons before it starts.
– Student pays the Lesson price set by the Student’s chosen Teacher for use of the Platform via credit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express processed through Stripe).
-The student agrees to pay the price set by the Teacher for the Student’s chosen Lesson and authorizes the Operator to charge the Student’s chosen payment provider (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express) for the Student’s use of the Platform in connection with each chosen Lesson, and thus Student agrees to make the corresponding payment using Student’s selected payment method.
-The operator reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
– If a Student does not pay the Lesson price at the time the Platform processes payment, as set out above, the Student may be denied access to that Lesson through the Platform.
– Lessons are intended to occur as scheduled. Lessons can be rescheduled with Appropriate Notice. “Appropriate Notice” is at least 24 hours before the scheduled Lesson time.
– In the case of rescheduling a Lesson, the rescheduling party must contact the other party to the Lesson through the Platform’s internal messaging service as soon as reasonably possible and at least 24 hours before the Lesson is scheduled to occur.
– Cancellation of a Lesson will take place only in extreme circumstances. To request cancellation, please contact us via email or Whatsup
– if the student is late by more than five minutes or does not attend the lesson and the student has not postponed the lesson to another date or agreed with the teacher, the student did not, will receive a refund for the lesson.
– Any request for a refund of Student payment for a Lesson (a “Refund”) will be handled on a case-by-case basis. If following the Student’s Lesson, the Student is dissatisfied with that Lesson, the Student should contact us within forty-eight (48) hours of the Lesson, and we will work with the Student to reschedule the Lesson, find a different Teacher, and/or refund the Lesson price, to satisfy the Student (the “Satisfaction Guarantee”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Satisfaction Guarantee does not apply in any case where the Student misses a Lesson or is late to a Lesson solely due to the Student’s actions.
– may be revoked at any time by us with or without notice to you, and (b) may be deemed to apply only to a specific teacher at our election with or without notice to you.
-You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information) to any other Platform user.
– You hereby release Operator from any claims, demands, damages (actual, consequential, nominal, punitive, or otherwise), equitable relief, and any other legal, equitable, and administrative remedy, of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, past, present, or future, arising out of or in any way connected with your interaction with other users of the Platform.
24.. You may use this Platform for lawful purposes only by the Purpose of this Platform.
– You may not aid others in doing anything that you are not permitted to do under the Agreement. You may not (1) submit or transmit through the Platform any content or material or (2) engage in any conduct, that Operator in its sole discretion deems:
· a. violates or infringes the rights of others, including without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity, or other proprietary rights;
· b. is unlawful or is otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion, including without limitation materials or conduct that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, pornographic or sexually explicit, or tortiously interferes with another;
· c. forge email headers or otherwise disguises the origin of any communication;
· d. sends unsolicited bulk messages within Platform’s messaging service;
· e. uses automated “bots” to access or compile information posted in connection with the Platform;
· f. victimizes or harasses, degrades, or intimidates any individual or group of individuals;
· g. impersonates any person, business, or entity;
· h. expresses or implies that any statements you make are endorsed by the Operator without our specific prior written consent;
· i. that any statements you make and/or conduct undertaken by you are endorsed by Operator without our specific prior written consent;
· j. “frames” or “mirrors” any part of the Platform, without the Operator’s prior written authorization. You also shall not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Operator or the Platform to direct any person to any other website for any purpose;
· k. modifies, adapts, sublicenses, translates, sells, reverse engineers, deciphers, decompiles, or otherwise disassembles any portion of the Platform or any software used on or for the Platform, or causes others to do so;
· l. encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal act or that gives rise to civil liability;
· m. promotes any business other than the Platform or your services as offered through the Platform by the Purpose of the site; or
· n. violates the Agreement or otherwise interferes with the rights of others.
– The Parties shall make every effort to ensure that any dispute arising out of performance
terminate contracts amicably. If no agreement is reached, the Parties shall submit all disputes that may arise in connection with this Agreement to the settlement of the Common Courts competent for the seat of the Platform owner.
– In matters not covered by this contract, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
– Any statements or changes to (or in the implementation) of this Agreement may only be made in writing, otherwise being null and void.
– The business day in this contract means days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays or non-working days of church holidays
– Titles in this Agreement have been introduced solely for convenience of reference and are not bound by any normative content.
36. Contact us. If you have questions or comments regarding the terms of this Agreement, please contact MasterClassOnline
FUNDACJA PRO CELLO ul. Brzechwy 71
Tel. +48 61 870 30 09 no 4